Season of 1977
• This week’s “Resorter Girl” was Kim Seibert, 21, of Devon, Pa., who was spending her summer working at the Sheraton in Ocean City.
• Two hours of free parking was being offered at the Paul Revere Smorgasbord to customers. At this time, the price was $4.95 for all-you-can-eat.
• Chubby Checker was playing two shows for one night only at the Hurricane on 71st Street.
• Benjamins had two locations in Ocean City at this time – one at the Gold Coast Mall and another at 13th Street and the Boardwalk.
• South Moon Under was “open all year” at 81st Street as well as 33rd Street.
• “Fire and Ice” was appearing at The Warf on 128th Street.
• “Mellow Rock On AM Radio” was available on 16AM WETT.
• At this time, The Kite Loft had three locations in Ocean City – Shantytown, 2nd Street and Village of Fenwick.
• The Music Scene on 178th Street was advertising, “We also offer a large assortment of LP’s and Tapes and all your musical needs.”
• Jonah and the Whale on 26th Street and the Boardwalk invited guests to “A Whale Of A Meal At Family Prices.”