Summer of 1975
• Captain Bill Bunting’s Restaurant and Marina on Talbot Street and the bay opened at 5 a.m. every day.
• Sixteen varieties of pancakes was offered till 2 p.m. at the Stokes’ Steak & Sea “behind the pumps” on 67th Street.
• Owners/Managers Bill and Jean Fleming invited guests to the Fountain Court Motel on 19th Street where a heated pool was advertised.
• In the Bank of Ocean City’s ad, the message was, “Ocean City’s first bank because we’re the one bank that puts Ocean City first.”
• At this time, next to the Paddock on 18th Street was Poor Richard’s Discount Beer and Wine, which was open till 2 a.m.
• An airport shuttle from Ocean City to Salisbury and vice versa was being offered by Allegheny Commuter. Pick-up points in Ocean City were the Sea Scape Motel on 16th Street and the new Ramada Inn on 47th Street.