BERLIN – “Your Morning” on CN8, The Comcast Network cruises into Ocean City for its second live broadcast featured in the four-month “Nissan Waterfront Tour” highlighting renowned settings ideally located at the water’s edge.
“Your Morning” host Greg Coy, along with CN8 reporter Jill Horner, invite beachgoers and local shore residents to join them in a live audience, Wednesday, July 25 from 7-10 a.m. at Ocean City hotspot Seacrets on 49th Street.
“Our Ocean City broadcast continues our summertime tradition to showcase the scenery, pageantry, people and history of beloved down-the-shore destinations,” said Greg Coy, co-anchor/host of “Your Morning.” “Our ‘Nissan Waterfront Tour’ delivers on our mission to produce entertaining, interactive, on-site broadcasts of interest to our vast Maine to Virginia audience and local viewers.”
Ocean City headlines and haunts showcased in this broadcast of the “Nissan Waterfront Tour” include:
- Ocean City, Md. Mayor Richard Meehan squares off against Ocean City, N.J. Mayor Salvatore Perillo in the great Ocean City debate.
- Meet Ocean City’s real life Baywatch crew with special members of the area’s lifeguard brigade
- Swashbuckling 101 with Jill Horner and other pirates-in-training when the crew sets sail on The Duckaneer in search of hidden treasure.
- Explore the hidden beauty of Assateague Island, just south of Ocean City and learn about its Chincoteague Ponies and the upcoming Chincoteague Wild Pony Swim.
- Examination of Ocean City’s public relations campaign to become a top travel destination
- And more …
The “Your Morning Nissan Waterfront Tour” features on-site performances and local guests such as politicians, chefs, celebrities, fashion experts and historians, guiding CN8 viewers through the East Coast’s top summer waterfront stops. Additional specials will air from Ocean City, N.J. also on July 25; the New England Aquarium in Boston’s Central Wharf on Aug. 22 and the Baltimore Inner Harbor on Sept. 26.
“Your Morning” airs live, weekdays from 7:00-10:00 a.m., delivering national news headlines and exploring important stories in areas of finance, health, lifestyle and more.
CN8, The Comcast Network provides more than 9 million Comcast cable viewers with a unique brand of live, interactive television delivered over its own fiber-optic network to 12 states and 20 television markets stretching from Maine to Virginia and Washington, D.C.